четверг, 19 мая 2011 г.

bye old mechanic maaan!!

Черт, это просто шикарно :DD
оригинал: Lordi - Biomechanic Man





Bye old mechanic man! WoW!

Jews need some loving
A mustard maniac style o'fashion
.. and Amelie bites a police deer!
You need to believe in a Durden
Davina lacks compassion..
You need this spinach to touch a wheel!

Massage yeah!
Now I'm a corny bear!
Nougat will eat there...
Whitey the coroner!
I can! Bye old mechanic man!
Oh yeah! Bye old mechanic man! WoW!

You need to be on a Rolo...
"Make a shower, monet!"
You need to get the heathen bee!
Chewbacca knows the place
Matt is gonna be funny...
You gotta get on the 'sign-mobile'

Ice Age yeah!!
Need to know when and where!
'The Who' make your day...
Why hit a Corgi?
I am! Bye old mechanic man!

Bye old mechanic man! WoW!!!
Bye old mechanic
Bye old mechanic...
Man!

A normal man, a normal sheep
I'll be sick on young Neil...
'Wart appraisal'
Then your shirt'll be Dad!
A leech on your finger...
Then a shoe up your Han!

But that's Hawaiian!
Bye old mechanic man!
Norway!
Now to make you gay...
Right in the corn, yeah!

I am...
My own mechanic,
Bye old mechanic...
Man!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий